Anova Health | Office Manager – Ref No: TN0022/20
Limpopo Province – Permanent
Are you organized, a good communicator, and skilled in management? We are looking for an Office Manager to manage a team of administrative or support staff.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Maintain office support services.
- Supervise office staff.
- Maintain Programme, office records, and efficiency.
- Manage office finance requirements.
- Facilitate regular meetings with support staff.
- Design, implement, and maintain office policies.
- Maintain office equipment and vehicles.
- Liaise with head office, agencies, and other organizations.
- Perform other office-related duties as and when required.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Operations Management qualification or relevant.
- At least 5 years’ experience in administration/office management.
- Background in healthcare management or consulting will be an added advantage.
- Health programmes experience, preferably within HIV and TB.
- Takes initiative, ability to learn, and work independently.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Organized, analytical, proactive, and a team player.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Computer literate – MS Office (Outlook, word, excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent relationship skills.
- Understanding of cultural, political, gender, confidential, ethics, legislative, and other social dynamics information.
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 15 October 2020