Date: Sep 16, 2020
Location: Bryanston, GT, ZA
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To manage and maintain medical credibility of the SN organization in line with business strategy and drive and support overall business strategy by building and maintaining strategic business relationships with KOLs, HCPs, and other business partners.
- To manage strategies to expand patient access to the Nutricia SN products & services portfolio in a sustainable manner, by enabling funding, reimbursement, formulary and/or tender status through convincing clinical and health economic arguments, by influencing decisions regarding reimbursement criteria and price via value propositions and dossier submissions.
- To strengthen the position of Nutricia and its products in front of government bodies, relevant medical communities in order to create a favourable and conductive environment by which Nutricia can achieve its goals. Guarantee abiding by the company and regulatory code compliance
- Build a strong network of KOLs, Healthcare Professionals and other relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for the development of regulatory strategies to support the registration of new products, major changes and life cycle management
- Review speaker agreements and required documentation as prepared and collated by the fieldforce team to ensure abiding by company and regulatory compliance guidelines
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent qualification, preferably with speciality in nutrition, dietetics, or related medical field.
Experience / knowledge required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs or Medical Affairs within the Nutrition, Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with deep disease area knowledge.
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment. Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA. Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
The post Danone: General Work Opportunity appeared first on Latest Jobs.