GPL | Auxiliary Services Officer 2020
- Reference Number: refs/006547
- Directorate: Health Promotion
- Number of posts: 6
- Package: R 173 703 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mr SM Seleke, 011 953 4515/6
- Matric with Certificate in Health Promotion or Matric with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in Health Promotion field or matric with any equivalent qualification with at least 2 Years relevant experience. A valid driver’s license. Ability to work with the community. Presentation, negotiation and dispute resolution skill, knowledge in community health programmes. Good communication skills and interpersonal relations. Knowledge of relevant Acts, Regulations and Policies with regard to health promotion and knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act.
- Co-ordinate community programmes for health-related issues in the catchment area. Management of record keeping/filing of health promotion records in the facility. Participate and lead the arrangements of awareness campaigns and events of healthy lifestyle programmes. Ensure Stakeholder mobilization and involvement. Act as a resource and consultancy centre for health promotion in the community. Ensure Community development and empowerment. Ensure Implementation of project management for health promotion. Lead implementation of IMCI/HECI//HPS/ISHP and support WBOT activities. Participate in Outbreak Response Teams
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, certified copies of C.V, ID, and Qualifications to be attached. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or [email protected] STRICTLY NO HAND DELIVERIES. THOSE WHO APPLIED BEFORE DO NOT NEED TO APPLY AGAIN, THEIR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED. The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity; therefore all the appointments will be made in accordance with The Employment Equity target of the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and Safety Medical Surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous Chemical Substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: West Rand District
Closing Date: 23-10-2020