Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Senior Administrator Stores to be placed in Limpopo. The successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
· Lead and supervise a team of Store administrators and Warehouse Pickers
· Provide effective administrative support
· Receive and issue spares for underground and surface equipment
· Daily processing of outbound sales transactions
· Administer the JDE system
· Manage open order reports
· Maintain inventory levels with regard to min & max. levels and replenishment of stock
· Generate accurate reports, analyse reports and action discrepancies
· Prepare stock reconciliation reports e.g. manage diesel receipt and issue records
· Monitor monthly cycle counts and verify quantity and quality of goods
· Maintain safe housekeeping practices to ensure safety standards
· Compliance to maintenance of stores equipment / machinery in accordance with site regulations and standards
· Effective team and self-management in alignment with M&RC’s values
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
· Grade 12 (With Mathematics)
· Diploma in Supply Chain Management at NQF Level 6
· Computer literate proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook at intermediate level
· Excellent administrative skills with attention to detail
· Communication skills in English
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
· Experience supervising a team of Store Administrators and Warehouse Pickers
· Working experience on JDE or similar ERP system
· Experience generating and analysing reports
· Knowledge of inbound and outbound principles
· Knowledge of supply chain policies and procedures
· Must be medically fit
· Must not have a criminal record
All appointments will be done in line with our employment equity strategy.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your
The post Murray & Roberts: General Worker Opportunity appeared first on Latest Jobs.