Ekurhuleni | Project Administrator (Real Estate) – REAL10274 – (20000093)
Reference Number: REAL10274
Position: Project Administrator
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Division: Facilities Management
Salary: R364 752 to R500 364 p.a (plus benefits)
- Administrative management of the project from inception to handover
- Coordinate and facilitate work allocations (IPWs) and Service Request Orders (SROs) to service providers
- Ensure that all work allocations are issued to the relevant service providers in terms of conditions approved by Supply Chain
- Ensure that all work allocations are issued as per contract management prescripts of the Department
- Make follow-ups with the relevant departments and service providers on outstanding work allocations
- Update the work allocations sheets and ensure that updated reports are always ready for management on demand
- Manage the invoice pipeline from when the invoice is certified until paid by Finance
- Regular interaction with Supply Chain and Finance on the required reports
- Reporting on the age analysis of invoices in the pipeline
- Ensure that reports from site inspections are made available on time
- Assist the Project Manager with document management (manual and computerized)
- Monitor and report on resource availability
- Provide detailed progress on all projects executed by the division
- Ensure an efficient administration and compliance with procurement policy.
- Ensure that the project is allocated the budget as approved
- Provide general admin and support duties
- NQF Level 5 qualification in Business administration or Commerce or Management studies
- 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: South Africa-Gauteng-Kempton Park
: Project Administrator (Real Estate)|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: Facilities Management Division