RB | Internship Opportunity 2021
We will uptake the graduates from February 2021
We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates who will drive for delivering business results from day one. You will have maximum exposure to the business and deal with new and unfamiliar situations. Work alongside some of our most successful teams and people to gain new skills and get their support Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to. Fast development, international career opportunities, and the possibility to learn something new every day. Throughout the graduate program, you will learn about various elements of our business and get exposure to different functions.
Is this you?
- Minimum completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with a minimum academic pass rate of 65%.
- Interested in completing a CIMA qualification.
- Previous work- or internship experience including graduate work is beneficial.
- We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as involvement with leadership activities on campus.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking.
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- Computer literate including MSOffice
- High learning, change, and mental agility as well as leadership abilities
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in a team
- Must be an RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need