FlySafair requires the services of HR Administrator who will be responsible for general HR Administration and will report to the HR Manager. The position is based at our Head office in Bonaero Park.
- Administration of Entry and Exit processes (on-boarding/off-boarding);
- Manage, coordinate and administer employee benefits, pension fund, disability and /or death claims, retirement, UIF and IOD’s;
- Provide payroll with all HR related documents for payments and capturing of employee information onto SAGE People;
– Updating of HR records; –
Monthly HR reporting;
- Handle staff queries, provide general advice and guidance;
- Provide assistance and support to the HR Manager and Head of Department;
- Liaise with external stakeholders with regards to HR related tasks/projects;
- Ad-hoc administrative functions as may be required.
- Administrative or HR Certificate/Diploma or related;
- Excellent administrative skills and experience with SAGE 300 People;
- Experience in a corporate environment;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook a must.
- High level of interpersonal skills;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Attention to detail not negotiable;
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Ad Visible Until: 21 October 2020
Vacancy Type: Permanent
The post Airport Learnership/Vacancies 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.