Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Artisan Learnership (Boilermaker), to be based at Training Academy near Carletonville, Gauteng. The successful candidates will report to the ETD Officer (Engineering).
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Valid N2 Certificate which includes the following subjects:
o Engineering Mathematics
o Engineering Science
o Engineering Drawing and/or Plating & Structural Steel
o Platers Trade theory
The successful candidate must be able to meet the following internal Company requirements:
- Must be medically fit for underground work
- Must not have a criminal record
- Must not be directly or indirectly employed or involved in any other business while employed by MR&C
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Carry out all occupationally related work for the employer required for the practical workplace experience activities specified in the learnership.
- Complying with the employer’s policies and procedures.
- Be available for, and participate in, all structured learning and practical workplace experience activities required by the learnership.
- Attend all theoretical learning sessions and practical learning activities with an approved training provider.
- Participate in any assessment activities that are required for the final assessment at the end of the learnership.
- Will attend the Artisan Learnership Program or work as per the specific working cycle of the respective site, which may include attending or working on Saturday’s.
- The learner will devote the whole of the leaner’s time, attention and ability to the training provided and shall obey all legitimate orders and instructions.
- Will be expected to be appropriately dressed, groomed and ready for work at the starting time of each leaner shift.
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the Learnership. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Murray & Roberts: Artisan Learnership (Fitter and Turner)
The post Murray & Roberts: Artisan Learnership 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.