||Monday 19th of October 2020
National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) invites candidates to apply for Dosimetry Internship Programmme for 2020 / 2021.
Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6070- R 8050
To receive training within the Dosimetry Audit Division, Dosimetry calibration and Radiation protection. To provide support to the dosimetry audit and perform duties as required by the section.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- National Diploma /Degree in Physics or equivalent qualification;
- Basic understanding of radiation protection and radiation science.
- Competent in MS Office Software package;
- Good communication skills and report writing skills.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with maintenance and development of new audit methodologies;
- Assist with reading of RPLDs from clients participating in the postal audit;
- Assist with verification of correction factors for magazine and RPLD sensitivity corrections;
- Assist with characterisation of small field dedicated RPLDs;
- Assist with the development of film dosimetry and characterization of EBT film for small field dosimetry.
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]. Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
NMISA subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements and who will add to the cultural and gender diversity of the organisation. NMISA’s Human Capital Development programme, which this Internship forms part of, is focused on recruiting the following candidates in order of preference: Coloured, African & Indian.
The post NMISA: Learnership/Internships for 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.