Job Title: Planning Graduate Intern
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 19 October 2020
Program Start Date: January 2021
Are you a business or science graduate thinking about potential career paths? Do you see yourself in the exciting world of retail planning in South Africa’s largest single brand retailers?
If you have a flair for problem solving, numbers, working with people and ambiguity then this 18 month graduate programme has been crafted for you.
Come join the ranks of previously successful graduates in unlocking your potential, learning new skills and broadening your business knowledge, experience and retail savvy.
As a Graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Planning stock needs to achieve the company’s turnover targets
- Ensure profitability targets are achieved
- Calculate stock and sales budgets and projections
- Manage stock holding within acceptable parameters
- Manage stock aging within acceptable parameters
- Plan production needs based on stock and sales requirements
- Ensuring on time delivery of local and imported orders through maintenance and implementation of suitable tracking reports
- Taking corrective measures based on market changes and advising the business accordingly
- Analysing historical trends and future needs
- Implement analytical measures and tracking in various processes of the business.
- Determine Sales Forecasts in consultation with Planning and Buying Teams
- Forecast Sales and understand the impact on KPIs (including Stock Management )
- Prepare forecasts and coordinate final sales plans for budget sessions
- Analysis of product performance
- Provide store support and conduct visits
- A degree in the fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Logistics, Supply Chain, Economics , Business Management
- 0 – 1 year working experience
- Willingness to travel (only once a year)
- Driver’s license (advantageous)
- Intermediate level of computer skills (Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- Analytical and systematic,
- Detail orientated,
- Excellent communication and time management skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- Team player,
- Can cope with periods of high stress and take initiative
How to Apply
NB: Must have a 60% Average
Click Here for the PEP : TVET Graduates Internship programme 2021
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
The post PEP Store Vacancies appeared first on Latest Jobs.