Company: The South African Breweries
Job Title: Logistics Intern
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are looking to attract ambitious, bold, curious and driven Logistics students to join us for a 6 months (fixed term contract) structured internship based at our major Distribution Centre in Pretoria (Waltloo, Rosslyn, Ga-Rankuwa).
The program is designed to provide students in their final year of study with an intensive focused practical training program where they will gain insight into key areas of logistics within the South African Breweries environment.
The program will include practical exposure to the following:
- Understanding of SAB and the SAB Value Chain
- Understanding of key focus areas within Warehouse, Distribution and Inventory
- Rotating within the Logistics departments to gain depth and breadth of experience
- Busy studying i.e. 3rd year students currently enrolled for a B Degree or Advanced Diploma in Logistics, Commercial or Engineering
- No work experience is required
- Flexibility will be provided to fulfill study requirements (attending classes, writing exams, etc)
- Require basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid driver’s license would be advantageous
- Contract could be extended for an additional 6 months internship depending on performance.
How to Apply
Click Here for the The South African Breweries (SAB): Logistics Internship programme 2021
The post (SAB): Logistics Learnership/Internships 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.