Fairway Hardware | Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 15 October 2020 at 23H59
Location: Limpopo (Mokopane, Bochum, Lebowakgomo, Mankweng, Jane Furse)
- N6 Qualification
- Must be computer literate (Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be proficient with all social media platforms.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Attention to detail
- Team and Customer orientated, with a willingness to learn and grow.
Field of Study
- N6 Business Management
- N6 Financial Management
- N6 Human Resources
- N6 Building and Civil Engineering
- N6 Credit Management
- N6 Mechanical Engineering (Diesel)
- N6 Management Assistant
How to Apply
Send a comprehensive updated CV. Certified ID Driver’s License and all relevant qualifications to: Email: [email protected] or Fax: 0866763854
Quote Learnership and post reference (title) as a subject line when submitting
Fairplay Hardware Boards and Door are under no obligation to fill a post after it is advertised and may withdraw the advertised post, re-advertise the post or fill the post internally at our sole discretion. Should you not receive a response within a month from the closing date of the vacancy, please acknowledge that your application was unsuccessful.
Other Posts To Apply for: