FNB | Foreign Exchange Teller – IRC190030
at New Park, Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery New Park
Ends 23 Oct 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
Provide an efficient and professional service to all international inbound and outbound Travellers through the sales, service, and delivery of International Banking’s travel products and services. Buying and selling travel products the same day and informing the customer of the features and benefits of all travel-related products.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: NQF 4 Qualification.
- Preferred Qualification: An appropriate recognized business qualification at NQF level 5.
- An appropriate recognized business degree at NQF level 6.
- A minimum of 12 months of Teller / Forex experience.
In accordance with the National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Manage teller’s differences/exchange losses.
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and generate leads through business identification opportunities and the successful conclusion of these.
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy, and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to the area of specialization.
- Control of foreign notes and travelers cheques.
- Continuously assess your own performance, seek timely and clear feedback, and request training where appropriate.
OTHER OPEN JOBS OPPORTUNITIES