Location: Netcare Milpark Hospital
- Conduct routine maintenance checks.
- Perform supervised general building, plant and machinery maintenance
- ,Perform maintenance tasks as stipulated in “Equipment Type Skills Assessment TGL v1.1”
- Perform supervised general cleaning and maintenance of Hospital property.
- Provide assistance with building and painting.
- Assist with minor structural, civil, electrical or mechanical changes in and around the facility.
- Assist with the moving of doctor’s rooms and associated equipment and furniture.
- Assist in putting up and preparing of walls, dry walls and other partitioning.
- Perform tasks under the guidance of an Artisan or registered person including maintenance of equipment,
devices or appliances that requires repairs, modification or installation.
- Matric or related NQF Level 4 qualification.
- Competent in operating maintenance tools
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act’s regulations relating to machinery
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to:
The post Netcare: Learnership/Vacancies for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.