||Mpumalanga College of Nursing
The Mpumalanga Department of Health invites youth between the ages of 18 and 36 from Mpumalanga Province to apply ONLINE to study towards the three year Diploma in Nursing starting from the 2021 at Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
Only applicants with ALL the following compulsory minimum requirements will be considered:
- A Matriculation or Senior Certificate qualifying for admission for a Diploma degree or Grade 12 mid-year results
- English at least Level 4 HG D / SG C) or above
- Life Science Biology Physiology at least Level 3 (HG D / SG C) or above.
- Mathematics at least Level 3 (HG E / SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above
- Any one of Physical Science Agriculture Geography, passed with at least level 3 (HG E / SG D) or above Minimum total admission point score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- Resident of Mpumalanga Province
All certificates and addresses will be sent for verification
Certificates not registered with the South African Nursing Council ABET and NCV) will not be considered Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the equal number of years spent on training
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council.
NOTE: Each successful candidate will receive a bursary for the duration of their study in the form of a monthly stipend, book allowance per annum, SANC registration fee at the cost of the department of health, uniform allowance once per annum as determined by the DPSA.
Accommodation at the cost of the department of health. There are no fees payable by the applicants to be admitted at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
Apply online here: https://ehr.mpuhealth.gov.za/intakeform/security.aspx
All applications are to be strictly online on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health website. If shortlisted the following original documents will be required during interview.
- Original Matriculation Certificate/Statement of Grade 12 results. All certificates will be sent to Umalusi for verification
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from thelocal municipal authority or Tribal Authority
NOTE: No physical, faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
ENQUIRIES: Mr.SS Nyoni at 013 796 1308/0665460428 from 08:00 to 16:00 on Monday to Friday.
The post Department of Health: Nursing Traineeships / Bursaries for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.