HyperionDev: Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 02 November 2020
Location: Cape Town
For 2021, we have Graduate Trainee positions open in Marketing, Customer Success, and Strategy & Operations. We are looking for candidates who are creative problem-solvers, have a keen interest in technology and the startup ecosystem, and have a track record of achieving high goals in their academic and/or personal life.
As part of this Programme, you will gain tremendous learning and hands-on experience in your chosen field(s) of work, and unparalleled exposure to the nuances of planning, execution, and decision-making within a high-growth startup. You will get a chance to work on special projects as well as day-to-day execution to build up your skills in specific functions, learn from our experts, and contribute to your team’s success.
Step into a team of highly talented, motivated, and high-performing individuals who chose this industry because they care about our mission to close the global tech skills gap by enabling education that is an accessible alternative to traditional university degrees.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 5 NOVEMBER, 2020.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In a Graduate Trainee role, you will actively engage with various projects, teams and departments to maximize your exposure to our business operations and gain an understanding of the edtech industry. In particular:
- As a MARKETING TRAINEE, you will create and manage marketing assets, assist with running and analyzing marketing campaigns, contribute to our content strategy, plan and manage events, and help in reporting on performance metrics & budgets.
- As a CUSTOMER SUCCESS TRAINEE, you will analyze and report on customer (student) data, obtain NPS data and public reviews, address queries and customer satisfaction issues, identify inactive or detractor students and problem-solve with them to ensure on-time graduation and placement outcomes, contribute to the overall brand recognition through engagement campaigns.
- As a STRATEGY & OPERATIONS TRAINEE, you will support our management in gathering data, analyzing trends, and making decisions on how we further our products and enter new markets. You will also help optimize the policies and processes for our business as well as internal people operations.
- Completed Diploma, Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field in 2019 or 2020
- Minimum 65% average in your last completed level of education
- A demonstrable track record of pursuing your area of interest (e.g. Marketing or Strategy & Operations) outside of academic requirements
- Leadership experience in school, college, or community will be an advantage
- Active participation and achievement in sports or extracurricular activities will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and a problem-solving attitude
- Keen interest in technology and education
- Location: Currently remote but you should be able to start working out of our Cape Town offices in 2021, as/when required.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the HyperionDev Internship Opportunity
Other Posts To Apply for:
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL