- Reference Number : refs/006536
- Directorate : Infrastructure Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 257 508.00 p/a plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms Manyaka M 011 953 4515
- Grade 12 with minimum experience of 5 years in facility management or relevant diploma/degree with 3 years’ experience in facility management. A valid driver’s license and be able to drive Knowledge of PFMA, OHS Act, Project management. Knowledge and experience in the implementation National Building Regulations will be an added advantage. Good financial management, skills and conflict management. Must be computer literate (MS EXCEL and PowerPoint). Excellent time management, presentation, analytical and organizational skills. Good communication skills (verbal and non-verbal, report writing skills, negotiation, teambuilding, problem solving, conflict resolution) and ability to work under pressure.
- DUTIES: Monitor the credibility of technical data and information for infrastructure planning and assist with the implementation of infrastructure projects. Monitor the implementation of maintenance and infrastructure projects in the institution. Draft reports, monitoring contractors from the appointment date to completion date, plan and execute inspections on infrastructure projects (building, electrical and mechanical). Implement condition assessments, prepare and be able to analyse other specifications, develop bill of quantities, develop proposals and associated costs. Implement inspections on projects (maintenance and infrastructure projects) Facilitate and resolve problems. Support and monitor performance of staff in FMU.Perform any other relevant duties as delegated by the manager. Log calls on the E-Maintenance and make follow up on a regular basis Communicate with DID on identified defects and attend to emergencies with DID
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, certified copies of C.V, ID, and Qualifications to be attached. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or email [email protected] STRICTLY NO HAND DELIVERY The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity; therefore all the appointments will be made in Accordance with The Employment Equity target of the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and Safety Medical Surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous Chemical Substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : West Rand District
Closing Date : 23-10-2020
|Do you have grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 certificate with 5 years experience in facility management?
|Do you have degree/diploma with 3 years’ experience in facility management?
|Do you have driver’s license?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.