Clerk – CPLA10273 – (2000009R)
Department: City Planning
Division: Support Services
Salary: R179 208 – R245 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Assist and support the Department by executing routine administrative support and clerical duties
- Attend to public enquiries personally and telephonically to ensure effective customer service
- Effective record keeping implementation to ensure workflow and archiving adherence
- Prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- Be part of a culture that treats people well, builds relationships and keeps customers happy
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Computer literacy
- Office administration skills
- 1 year experience in a similar environment
- Communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Archiving knowledge
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: City Planning Operations Division
The post City of Ekurhuleni: Vacancies/Interns Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.