||Thursday 5th of November 2020
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Transport Economist Graduate / Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
The CSIR has an opportunity for an Intern: Transport Economist in the Smart Mobility Cluster. The incumbent will contribution to support in primary and secondary transport research projects and programmes, with specific emphasis on passenger transport industry operations. This position is based in Pretoria,but the incumbent will be expected to travel from time to time.
- Support responsive revenue-cost models for transport operations;
- Support research work related to feasibility studies, lifecycle cost analysis, cost & revenue models, passenger network contracting.
- and/or socio-economic investment analyses;
- Conduct data collection, which includes field work;
- Capture collected data, making use of in-house developed technology;
- Conduct desktop research and literature search;
- Write reports.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in transport economics;
- Ability to work independently as well as in an interdisciplinary team;
- Problem-solving, solution-seeking orientation;
- Quantitative and Qualitative economic analysis;
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
How to apply
Apply online at: https://candidate.csir.co.za/
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
The post CSIR: Internships for 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.