CLEANERS-LEVEL 2 (24 hour service)
- Reference Number : refs/006845
- Directorate : SUB DISTRICT G
- Number of Posts : 18
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. T Cebekhulu 011 213 9788
- ABET qualification or equivalent . Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours/shifts. Must have no previous convictions or cases pending. Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- Maintaining of a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and outer parameters. Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dusting, Polish furniture and scrubbing floors, Vacuum carpets and mopping of floors. Remove refuse. Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Washing and cleaning of kitchenware and utensils.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to [email protected], apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SUB DISTRICT G- (LENASIA CLINIC EXT 13 AND ENNERDALE EXT 8)
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have grade 10 qualification or ABET Level 4 qualification?
|Do have basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
The post Hospital Cleaners (X18) appeared first on Online Jobs.