Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Miner General, to be based at Dishaba Mine, near Thabazimbi, Limpopo. The successful candidate, will report to the Shift Supervisor Mining.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least two-year experience as a miner
- Experience in Shaft or Ore pass Rehabilitation advantageous
- Construction Experience relating to box front & tip construction
- Resourceful problem solver who van work within agreed parameters
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Safe, incident free achievement of production targets
- Prioritization of safety issues
- Competent, motivated and a positive team player
- Cost containment
- Effective teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Maintain discipline and good relationship amongst crews
- Effective self-management and alignment with M&RC Values and Leadership initiatives
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Blasting Certificate of competency
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Team management skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills in English
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The post Murray & Roberts: Learnership Programme 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.