H Systems (Pty) Ltd is a leading service provider in aluminium profiles, -systems and -accessories to the window, facade and door manufacturing industry of Southern Africa.
We are currently recruiting for a Picker/Packer to be based at our Branch in Port Elizabeth.
Duties & Responsibilities
The core purpose of the role is to ensure the effective picking and packing of goods according to company standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Warehouse Assistance
The main duties and responsibilities under each Key Performance Area:
- Ensure accurate picking of stock according to picking slip.
- Verify that correct stock was picked.
- Ensure accurate packing of stock into correct areas.
- Ensure Effective wrapping of the product to ensure protection.
- Ensure correct stock is submitted to dispatch area.
- Prepare products for shipment or delivery.
- Pack and load products onto vehicles according to company specifications.
- Loading and unloading of products.
- Assist with deliveries and collections to and from customers if and when required.
- Ensuring that all stock is correctly and neatly located, binned and displayed at all times.
- Effective housekeeping of work area.
- Conduct stock takes as required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 10, with ability to read and write in English.
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Ability to do basic numerical calculations.
- Ability to carry heavy material.
Requirements as an added benefit
- Forklift license.
- Experience in aluminium hardware and extrusion industry.
- Due to the nature of the position, must be able to work outside the normal working hours.
Package & Remuneration
Basic salary R48 000 – R66 000 per annum, depending on experience; plus benefits.
Due to volumes of applications received, correspondence will only be conducted with selected candidates. If you have not received a response within 30 days from advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
The post Picker/Packer Needed Urgently appeared first on Online Jobs.