Human Resources Clerk
- Reference Number : refs/006914
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCES – LENASIA CHC
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms: T Malusi – 011 694 3906
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 certificate. Sound knowledge of PERSAL system and PERSAL certificate will be an added advantage. Knowledge of HR policies and procedures. Knowledge of the Public Services Act, the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury regulation, Resolution of PSCBC, PILIR, Performance Management and Development processes, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and other HR legislation and prescript Competences required: Good communication skills (verbal and non-verbal), report writing skills, problem solving, and ability to work under pressure and handle confidentiality. Computer literacy is essential. knowledge of OSD. Must be willing to rotate and travel within the JHB District Health.
- Conduct Recruitment and Selection process in line with relevant Acts and Policies. Leave Management, Capturing of PMDS documents on PERSAL as required by the DPSA. Processing and submission of all HR mandates to E-Government as required. Perform all Salary and Personnel related matters. Effective and efficient management of HR administrative aspects. Appointments, transfers, termination, salary administration and management of Conditions of service. Assist with PILIR management and reporting thereof. Management of overtime. Provide accurate information/advice to all stakeholders. Address Human Resource administration enquiries, and perform any other duty delegated by the supervisors. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Location : JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT HEALTH
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|do you have Senior Certificate (grade 12)?
|do you have a computer certificate/computer literacy?
|Do you have Sound Knowledge of HR Acts, Prescripts-Interpretation?
|Do you have 18 Months N6 qualification or National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.