Closing Date 06 November 2020
These positions will be based at various sites nationally.
Minopex is offering Work Integrated Learning for Students to gain exposure to the work environment as part of our P1 & P2 Training Programme (12-month programme).
Application Submission Requirements
Interested applicants must apply by submitting the following documents:
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Academic Record and a letter from the tertiary institution of learning confirming the required in-service training for the field of study
- A valid South African Identity Document (South African Citizen)
- Applicants must be registered for and have completed up to S4 for their National Diploma in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants must be South African Citizens
- Applicants must have a minimum pass rate of 60% and above
- Applicants will be subjected to background checking as well as undergoing a Medical Fitness Assessment
The post Minopex: P1 & P2 Student Training Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.