Job Title: Buying Graduate
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
An exciting opportunity is available for a candidate that would like to launch their career as a Buyer at South Africa’s largest single brand retailer. Our graduate buyer programme is designed to provide you with the necessary skills, coaching and mentorship to become a fully fledged, confident Buyer.
If you are prepared to commit to your career development for 18 months then this programme has been tailor made to give you a well rounded exposure that is critical for any Buyer’s success story.
The Programme will provide you with exposure to the following:
- Supplier Management and optimising relationships with suppliers
- The End to end buying critical path
- Quality control
- Range building
- Seasonal Trend Presentations
- Presentation Skills
- Gross profit control
- Sales analysis and action plans
- Researching target market and competitors
- Marketing campaigns
- OTB control
- Exposure to core retail functions, Sourcing, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply chain operations.
- Collaboration with all cross functional departments
- Final Year student or a recent graduate in the field of Consumer Science, Clothing / Purchasing Management, Fashion Design, Retail Management 60% average
- 0-1 Year work experience
- Computer Literacy ( Google Suite)
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a willingness to learn –
- Passion for the world of retail
- Be a self starter
- Have the Ability to innovate & think creatively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, team player , Performing under pressure, Structuring, Persuasiveness, Flexibility, Initiative, Self Drive, Innovative
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, latest transcript, ID and Matric Certificate.
Apply Online for the Buying Graduate Program 2021 – Click Here
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
The post Pep Store: General Worker Opportunity appeared first on Online Jobs.