A vacancy exists for an Armed Response Officer stationed at Westville area.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Grade C, PSIRA registered and accredited
- Firearm Trained
- Handgun and Rifle competency certificate
- A valid unendorsed drivers license essential
- At least two years experience in security
- Able to work under pressure
- Very good communication skills essential
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before closing of business on 30th October 2020 to: [email protected]
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.