Job no: 498489
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
Internal & External
||03 November 2020
|Type of employment
||No of Positions
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Be in possession of Grade 12 or Technical Trade specific N2
- Hold a relevant / valid Artisan Section 13 / Section 26D Trade certificate & Statement of Results( Electrician)
- Be able to communicate in English (speak, read and write)
- Be able to do standby and overtime
- Be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- Have a Valid driving license code 08
- Have Basic Computer Skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
|Key responsibilities include:
Achievement of safe production performance levels through the effective
maintenance of equipment
- Attend and conduct Safety meetings.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments.
- Allocate tasks to subordinates.
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Thabang Motlogi
Recruitment Person : Tshidi Dinale
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2588
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 27 Oct 2020 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 03 Nov 2020 South Africa Standard Time
The post Sibanye-Stillwater: Electrician appeared first on Online Jobs.