Recruiter : Tongaat Hulett Starch
||Tongaat Hulett Starch
||30 Nov 2020
The purpose of this role is to minimise plant downtime by maintaining equipment to optimize plant reliability and availability.
- Matric with Maths and Science
- N3 Mechanical and Trade Test: Welder/boilermaker
- Minimum of three (3) years plant maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to job card system
- Knowledge of boiler making
- Knowledge of welding standards, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of welding tools, including their troubleshooting designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant OHSA
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Inspires culture and values operational excellence
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Ability to use appropriate test equipment and hand tools
Unique skills or attributes:
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Control precision
- Grinding and cutting
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Operation and Control:
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
Circumstantial Aspects: (Travel, working hours, shifts etc.)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting work priorities, ambiguity, adversity and change.
How to Apply
The post Tongaat Hullet: Welder/boilermaker appeared first on Latest Jobs.