Meropa Casino and Entertainment World invites unemployed graduates to apply for Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 12 November 2020
Learnership Location: Polokwane
Learnership opportunity for National Certificate in Gaming Operations NQF Level 3 – (1 x 12) positions
Meropa Casino and Entertainment World is inviting applications for 2020 National Certificate in Gaming Operation NQF Level 3 Learnership.
- The Learnership will run for a period of 12 months and will be based at Sun International’s Meropa Casino and Entertainment World.
- The Learnership will entail both on-the-job and classroom based training, and on successful completion, learners will receive a nationally recognized Certificate in Gaming Operations NQF Level 3.
- Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the Learnership.
In order to be considered for the learnership, applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements;
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate; with pure Mathematics as an advantage
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- High Level of Concentration;
- Attention to Detail;
- Organised and
- Results -driven Successful Candidates might be required to work shifts.
How to apply
Download Application Form
If you are interested In applying and you are confident that you qualify in terms of the criteria as set out in this advertisement, submit your CV with the recently certified copies of your Matric Certificate and Identity Document hand deliver to HR at Meropa Casino, 59 Prov Roodepoort St, Ivypark X14, Polokwane, 0699
For any enquiries please contact: HR Tel: 015 290 5445 Email: [email protected]
The post Meropa Casino and Entertainment World: Learnerships 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.