Job Title: Learnership
Location: Springs, Gauteng
Date listed: 04 November 2020
Purpose of the Job
To provide an opportunity for successful candidates to participate in a Learner Instrument Technician learnership programme in order to acquire the necessary skills required by Instrument Technicians.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Twenty Four (24) months learnership culminating in a trade test with a set training programme under the auspices of the MQA.
- The learnership will also provide the incumbent with a sound understanding on how to ensure plant availability and adequate system control to assist operations in meeting production targets by resolving problems in plant instrumentation, PLC programming, SCADA. and setting up of networks.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Completed N6 or S4 or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Light Current) with specialisation in Instrumentation and Process Control being essential.
- Theoretical knowledge of process control systems, piping, instrumentation diagrams and HAZOP studies.
- Sound calculation, problem solving, analytical and computer literacy required.
- Medically fit for both the PMR and BMR plants at the Refineries.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Implats: Learnership Opportunity 2020 / 2021
The post Implats: Learnership Opportunity 2020/2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.