Reporting to: Order Entry Supervisor
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To maintain a well-organised filing system and to assist within the department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Post Matric qualification would be an advantage
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- File all documents received correctly and in the correct format on the client’s file
- Scanning documents
- Send and receive archive files from metafile
- Assist with filing administration as and when required
- Report on filing progress to billing manager
- Integrity and trust
- Time management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.