||British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for an Intern: Factory Info Analyst to join our team in South Africa.
Duration: Six-month fix-term contract.
To maintain and manage accurate and up to date Factory information systems to facilitate informed decision making, which shall translate to process improvement.
- System accuracy
- Analyze and rectify system errors
- Accurate waste reporting
- To compile performance reports on various process data and ensure accuracy and completeness of the reports before circulation to management.
- Reduce time spent on non-value adding activities by improving processes
- Analyze waste and lead projects to reduce waste.
- Obtain benchmarking information and encourage idea generation by the teams and participate in phasing out and implementation of viable innovations.
- Manage the idea generation and implementation process for reduction in cost or process improvement
- Lead projects to improve results
The post British American Tobacco: Intern Opportunity for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.