To actively maintain operational equipment through planned preventative maintenance, thereby eliminating unplanned production lost time and extending the life span of equipment through equipment efficiency and eliminating downtime while maintaining a high-level health and safety.
- Scheduled Maintenance:
- To conduct mechanical and electrical planned preventative maintenance to eliminate any unplanned breakdowns. Conduct root cause and fault analysis to any component removed during scheduled or breakdown related tasks. Conduct quality control inspections on work carried out. Ensure lock out procedures are implemented and applied to all tasks. Carry out shut down maintenance to automated equipment as per schedule.
- Equipment Efficiency:
- To attend to all mechanical and electrical breakdowns and repairs within the distribution centre to ensure the efficient running of operations and improving production up-time.
- Coaching, Mentoring & Managing Workflow:
- To provide guidance and framework to artisan assistants and ensuring that tasks have been given.
- Health & Safety:
- To maintain and improve safety, health and environmental standards and practices.
- Trade test Millwright
- Preferably Beckhoff PLC Certification and /or Allen Bradley Certification
- Trade tested with 3-5 years minimum experience in an automated production environment
- PLC experience & data log evaluation
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- PLC siemens 7.
- Wiremans License.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.