To deliver territory sales targets and to build mutually beneficial relationships and achieve a ‘preferred partner status’ with our key customers to ensure sustainable growth.
Convey healthcare solutions and value to the customers:
- Convince HCP’s on the health and costs benefits of enteral nutrition for both patients, HCP and funder
- Provide nutritional solutions to customers based on the broad range of products that Nutricia has available
Be an expert in competitive selling:
- Convince HCP’s to use Nutricia products by pointing out the health and costs implications of the benefits of Nutricia’s products
- Provide customers with rationale that Nutricia products will deliver better results for their patients versus competitor products
- Ensure ongoing usage of Nutricia products
Be a partner of the local customer network:
- Provide high quality service to your customers in terms of quick problem solving, being a liaison between the client and Nutricia office and minimize the barriers for your clients to use Nutricia products.
- Provide clients with new and interesting medical education
Own your territory:
- Manage your territory as an entrepreneur by balancing your time and effort on those clients that show most potential and loyalty.
- Manage your Key Accounts by ensuring you have a professional relationship with all stakeholders in Enteral feeds (Specialist, Dietician, Pharmacist, Nursing staff, buyers) that will enable continuous increased usage of Nutricia feeds
- KOL management (to identify and build KOLs relationships with them to strengthen our market position)
- Contribute to business intelligence (monitor competitor activity in area and report to marketing on a monthly basis)
- Develop self & Others
Sound like quite the challenge, right? To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- 2 – 3 Years Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical education (Dietitians, Nurses, Pharmacists etc.)
- Motivated, results driven and ambitious personality
- People person
- Willing to travel
A job which could easily turn in to a career in Danone. We believe everyone is born with superpowers, something which comes natural to you. We know this uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energy, so we believe in all Danoner’s potential and when we build careers based on these superpowers and when we develop everyone’s potential to the fullest magic happens. This is how we like to see Talent Management in Danone.
For more information about Danone, our culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Hit the apply button, but please do so before 16 November 2020.
The post Danone: General Worker Opportunity appeared first on Latest Jobs.