Jet Park 1, South Africa
The purpose of the role is to promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets and assist our customers to exceed their targets by utilising the entire Sandvik offering.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage sales of products and services to a number of large customers within an assigned geographical territory.
- Retain and grow Surface Mining business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- To anticipate and understand customer needs and match them with our product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- To collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable CRM systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives to achieve their sales targets.
- Account Management skills
- Sales Competency
- Ability to establish and maintain effective customer relations
- Ability to interact and communicate across all levels
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to deliver results
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Mining/Mechanical Engineering or Marketing Management would be advantageous
- At least 5 years Surface Mining experience
- Knowledge of Sandvik Surface Drill products and/or services and their applications will be an added advantage
- Technical Trade or Competence will be advantageous
- Mine Overseer certificate of competence will be advantageous
- Experience Mining/Technical or Sales Environment (5 Years)
- English proficiency
- Computer Literacy
- A valid driver’s licence
- Physical and medical ability to work in a mining environment
How to apply
Please apply online through the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close: 16 November 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
How to Apply
The post Sandvik: Artisan Traineeship 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.