Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd
Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Barberton Mines first produced gold in 1886. The mining complex now comprises three mines: Fairview, New Consort and Sheba.
A vacancy exists for the above position. Individuals that meet the requirements are invited to apply for this position.
Electrical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Trade
To supervise Engineering staff to ensure necessary operational requirements are carried out to achieve the output required in the incumbent’s area of responsibility.
- Strong planning, leading, organizing and controlling supervisory skills and assertiveness
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
- The key performance areas will be to plan work requirements and priorities with the operational and engineering teams, and oversee the equipment, and staff to achieve the production outputs. The incumbent will also be required to ensure that engineering employees have clear work expectations and plans and will implement and maintain all applicable safety regulations, acts, codes of practice, standards, discipline and assist with HR and IR issues. Standby duty, overtime and work on Sundays/public holidays will be required.
- Your knowledge should cover: Budget and resource planning and control, Report writing, basic engineering experience.
- N3 or Grade 12 Qualification
- Qualified artisan (Section 13B or 26D or Red Seal Trade Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ as an Engineering Foreman
- Valid Certificate of physical fitness
- Ability to read and write in English and communicate with people on different levels
- Computer literate (Excel, Word and e-mail)
- Driver’s license
Job Closing Date
The post Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd: Artisan Traineeship 2020/2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.