Continental | Graduate / Internship Opportunity 2021
Location: Port Elizabeth
The Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme is an 11-month development programme starting 01 Feb 2021. GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain the first-hand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition, GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts.
After the 11-month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full-time permanent position.
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills are written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office ¬programs
- Team player
- High self¬ motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
|Engineering, Quality or Manufacturing Grad / Intern
|Environmental Health/ Safety Management Grad / Intern
|Human Relations Grad / Intern
|Information Technology (Software Development) Grad / Intern
|Finance Grad / Intern