Recruitment Officer @ Fidelity 2020
The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Head Office, reporting to the HR Manager, the suitable candidate will be based in one of our Job Centres in Gauteng. The overall purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the recruitment for various Gauteng branches.
- HR-related Qualification
- Recruitment and selection experience in a similar role;
- Computer literate (MS Office, outlook and internet);
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own vehicle essential
- The incumbent will travel as and when required
- Be able to work long hours
- Responsible for FCIT branches and outlying areas
- Compile detailed job descriptions;
- Compile internal and/or external advert from detailed job description;
- Source applicants;
- Peruse CV’s & identify candidates with relevant experience/background;
- Bulk recruitment, shortlisting & assessment where necessary;
- Coordinate interviews with shortlisted candidates;
- Conduct competency-based interviews & compile shortlist;
- Administer necessary assessments and obtain feedback;
- Conduct criminal checks and reference checks on successful candidates;
- Together with Line Manager, select a successful candidate;
- Send regret letters to unsuccessful candidates;
- Compile engagement/promotion paperwork for the successful candidate ;
- Compile weekly recruitment report;
- All other projects as and when they arise
- Time management
- Able to give feedback
- Strong planning skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Client liaison skills
- Be able to prioritise
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.