This position will be based at the Kroondal 1 Site.
The purpose of this position is to assist with housekeeping and engineering maintenance activities under instruction from the artisan/supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lifts, holds, positions and supports parts and materials being worked on, manually or with appropriate tools as required
- Assists with dismantling and re-assembling of components as per instruction
- Loads and off -loads materials and parts onto and from transport vehicles, as required
- Lifts, carries and moves materials to and from storage areas by hand or non-self-propelled equipment
- Assist with installations and breakdowns where services are required under instruction from the artisan or engineering supervisor
- Performs general housekeeping duties
- Perform observing role when instructed by Artisan/Engineering Supervisor, e.g. fire watch check for burning conveyors or checking pipeline for leaks
Experience and Skills Requirements
- 1 years’ experience and knowledge within mining industry is preferred
- English Language Proficiency
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety and Procedures
- Time Management
The post Minopex: Engineering Assistant 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.