Nestlé Leadership Framework – All Employees – Collaborate Internally
Nestlé Leadership Framework – All Employees – Grow Talent and Team
Nestlé Leadership Framework – All Employees – Lead to Win
Nestlé Leadership Framework – All Employees – Manage for Results
Engineering – Maintenance – Execute plans and manage routines
Engineering – Maintenance – Manage factory asset portfolio
Engineering – Maintenance – Manage risk and compliance
Engineering – Maintenance – Optimise cost and performance
Engineering – Maintenance – Review Operations performance
Location: East London
National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical or Trade Test with N6 Engineering qualification
The successful incumbent will assume full engineering responsibility for their assigned department during all production periods. He/she will provide support to the plant Engineer/Plant Manager on engineering issues. Consult the plant engineer on maintenance, capex and other engineering related issues. He/she will make sure operation of the plant is in an efficient manner by regular inspections, monitoring and analysing of MSA results and line efficiencies.
- Management of staff- ensure subordinates are adequately trained to carry out own functions, performance management reports and manage attendance profiles of subordinates
- Contribution to the efficient operation of plant by regular inspections, monitoring and analysing of MSA results and line efficiencies (SAM reporting).
- Exercise functional control on activities and housekeeping of departmental workshops.
- Investigate opportunities for energy and water saving.
- Implement and maintain full TPM step process for assigned Cost Centre Lines. Including the identification and stock holding level of spare parts. Preventative maintenance scheduling. Generation and control of maintenance “check lists”.
- Provision of multi-disciplinary support during all production periods to ensure equipment availability and efficient
- Implement hygienic engineering principles where applicable.
- Carry out regular inspections and action any defects.
- Active participation in daily production review meetings and weekly production scheduling meetings.
- Provision of multi-disciplinary support during all production periods to ensure equipment availability and efficient performance thereof.
What will make you successful
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with
- ± 3- 5 years’ experience or
- Trade Test and N6 with more than 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, good communication skills and a team player
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, good knowledge of AMM, Kronos and SAP
Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups and people with disabilities
The post Nestle: Artisan Traineeship 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.