FOOD SERVICE AID SUPERVISOR
- Reference Number : refs/007323
- Directorate : SUPPORT SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R145 281.00 plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms H. Nyakane Tel: 011 898 8000
- Grade 12/equivalent. Two years experience of working in a Food Service Environment. Be willing to work shifts, have leadership, communication, interpersonal and conflict management skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Monitor pre-preparation, preparation, portioning and distribution of meals: (Normal & Therapy). Do stock taking, receive and issue out goods, assist with the unit’s administration, Ensure that hygiene and safety rules are adhered to, evaluate subordinate performance.
- Applications must be filled on a Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 24-11-2020
|Do you have Grade 12/equivalent?
|Do you have Two years experience of working in a Food Service Environment?
|Are you willing to work shifts?
|Do you have leadership, communication, interpersonal and conflict management skills?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
The post Tambo Memorial Hospital Vacancies appeared first on Latest Jobs.