Novartis Internship programme 2021
To support the achievement of Novartis SSA- Global Health business vision and goals through supporting the creation of a customer and patient centric approach across the region and to broaden patient access in Sub-Saharan Africa. Developing a pipeline feeder to entry level roles for different functions in the cluster.
To provide administrative, operational and technical support to the function or unit to build a professional network and support commercial and functional activities in the Southern African Countries.
- Project Management
- Reporting Writing
- Administrative support with Novartis systems and processes
- Supporting with stakeholder mapping, engagement and gathering insights to support various functional activities (Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, and Medical Affairs)
- Time management and organizing
- Relationship building & meeting attendance
- Uphold Novartis Values & Behaviors
- Scientific or Business/Commercial Degree ( Postgraduate degree/Hons degree will be advantageous)
- Proven academic track record and participation in extra mural activities & leadership roles
- Active membership of a professional or social society or group
- Computer Proficiency and good collaborator
- Some level of work experience either part-time, learnership or student volunteer work in chosen study field
Required Fields of study:
- Supply Chain
- Medical Affairs
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Novartis: Internship programme 2021
Please specify your chosen function/discipline in your application from the above 5 listed and ensure your academic credentials are aligned to that.
The post Novartis: Internships for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.