||Monday 16th of November 2020
||World Food Programme
World Food Programme (WFP) Internship programme 2021
The VAM Intern will be an integral part of the RBJ regional VAM team. The VAM team primary mandateis to identify food insecure populations and their needs, provide early warning, and generate information/knowledge base to guide in formulating durable and better targeted food security and livelihood solutions at the regional level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collating and organizing datasets and producing high quality infographics used for regional analysis and understanding the regional socio-economic context and design of the Zero Hunger programmes for Southern Africa.
- Assist in data management of household survey data
- Produce high quality mapping products and infographics to support Regional Bureau function and activities.
- Support in typesetting and publishing high quality reports and documents.
- Assist the Head of Unit in organizing and coordinating regional meetings, including note taking and circulation of documents.
- Perform other duties as required.
Recent relevant qualifications in:
- Business studies,
- Social Sciences.
Must have a completed relevant study within the last one to two years. Any and additional specialised training in quantitative analysis and data management is an added advantage.
Basic experience in data analysis, knowledge of Excel and any statistical software is an advantage is an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
Beginner level in data management and desktop publishing software and report writing skills. Proficiency in MS-Office.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the World Food Programme (WFP): Internship programme 2021
Closing date: 16 November 2020
The post World Food Programme (WFP): Internships for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.