Cintocare (Pty) Ltd
Menlyn Maine, Gauteng, South Africa
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, capable and highly experienced Technical Artisan to take responsibility for carrying out the day to day maintenance jobs (either planned or preventative) and to respond to emergency maintenance situations on all equipment, facilities or buildings. In addition, the incumbent will assist the Technical manager with various maintenance requirements for the hospital.
General maintenance work on facilities, including but not limited to:
o Autoclaves instrumental washers;
- Ability to carry out basic electrical and plumbing fault finding.
- Walks through the business units’ areas to ensure facilities are in excellent operational order.
- Nursing call system to be repaired and maintain.
- Be accessible and available in order to provide a 24hour standby service when required/scheduled to do so.
- Technical Aptitude.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
- National Trade Certification at N2 level in either electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry or building;
- National Certificate at N3 level is an added advantage;
- Computer literacy is essential – MS Office (Word & Excel).
- 2 years post qualification experience in installations and / or maintenance;
- Experience in a hospital maintenance environment will be advantageous.
- Innovative and independent;
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management and communication skills;
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary;
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change;
- Good planning and organisation skills.
Job Closing Date
The post Cintocare (Pty) Ltd: Artisan Assistant 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.