||Thursday 19th of November 2020
SAFCOL Apprenticeship programme 2021
Applications are invited from unemployed youth who wish to pursue a career as an Artisan. The suitable candidates will be granted an opportunity to be enrolled at a recognised Training Centre to learn and develop as an artisan over a period of three years. They will do the workplace training at our sawmill Timbadola near LouisTrichardt (Makhado).
Apprenticeship programme consist of the following artisan trades:
- Fitter & Turner
- Diesel Mechanic (Motor trade)
- Boiler Making
Learners will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the apprenticeship. When making the final selection, preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals, people with disabilities, females and youths from communities adjacent to our plantations and communities we have signed social compact with.
On successful completion of the occupational knowledge, practical and workplace learning, the Skills Development Act requires that apprentices undergo a final summative assessment (Trade test) to be certified as a qualified artisan.
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must be an unemployed youth between 19 to 35 years old
- Must have passed/completed Grade 12 (not a prerequisite but recommended)
- Must have a minimum of N2 or Level 3 Technical Vocational, Education & Training (TVET) certificate with the relevant trade theory
How to Apply
Attach the following certified document copies with your application letter:
- Highest NET certificate obtained with relevant trade theory
- Matric Certificate/ statement of results/ High school results
- Identity document
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications should be sent via to: [email protected]
Closing date: 19 November 2020
Enquiries can be send to: Sipho Khoza or Sipho Mogale 013 754 2900 /2700
The post Apprenticeship 2020/ 2021-SAFCOL appeared first on Latest Jobs.