Reports To : ME/Maintenance Manger
Closing Date : 27th November 2020
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
The main missions of the role are to:
The role of the Maintenance Electrician is to Support manufacturing during continuous shift operation on all technical issues, with the primary aim to maintain machine availability. Candidate will be required to perform breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance inspections, machine condition monitoring, fault analysis and problem solving of process related failures.
Main Purpose of the job:
- Attend to breakdowns as quick as possible
- Do electrical installations
- To comply with Faurecia safety standards
- Adhere to FES standards
- Follow lock out procedure
- Keep jigs in good working order
- Make sure jigs are working correctly after a breakdown
- Refurbishing machines
- Preventative, predictive and corrective electrical maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Fault detection of electrical control systems
- Problem solving in cross functional teams
- Assisting with set-up work for production
- Start-up and testing of above mentioned systems
- Spare part control
- Continuous improvement projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- N4 in Electrical (Advantageous)
- Electrician (Trade Test)
- Can handle pressure
- Deadline orientated
- Disciplined self-starter
- Analytical, systematic and logical thinker
- Good attendance is essential
- South African citizen
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years’ experience in an automotive environment
- 5 years electrical maintenance experience
- General machinery maintenance experience
- PLC experience will be an advantage
- Good problem solving techniques
Interested applicants are to submit a comprehensive cv, coupled with copies of their qualifications to Clyris Jacobs at FCM PE Plant via email at [email protected], or by hand on or before the closing date. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Faurecia supports the principles embodied in the Employment Equity Act and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organization.
The post Faurecia: Electrician appeared first on Latest Jobs.