BMW SA is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. The BMW SA student programme for the ZA IT HUB is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience and market exposure. The programme will include ‘on the job’ training, self-learning, blended learning, as well as a technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 12-month programme.
What we offer:
- The ZA IT HUB delivers software solutions for BMW Organizations worldwide
- Highly skilled mentors
- You will join one of our DEVOPS teams full time
- An environment of innovation and growth
- Exposure to internationally staffed projects
- You will work within an empowered agile team.
- Culture of collaboration and sharing.
Qualifications and Experience
You will have:
- Highly analytical and investigative/inquisitive
- High research capability and computer literacy
- Must have a high personal interest in trends, computer science and service delivery
- Proven track record of academic excellence
- Be a curious and keen learner
- Sharp intellect, proactiveness, takes responsibility, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflective
- Self-driven and ready to work hard
- Passion for technology and BMW.
The post BMW: Students Internship 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.