BANKSETA Work Readiness Programme. The Association of Accounting Technicians (SA) are recruiting for a bursary funded by the BANKSETA Available for Graduates.
BANKSETA invites applications from Public Universities or Universities of Technology to offer
- Digital Literacy Programme that incorporates ICT skills
- Work Readiness Programme and Career counselling programme to economically disadvantaged Grade 12 scholars in rural communities of Limpopo and Eastern Cape in South Africa.
- The rationale for the project is to provide an opportunity to address Digitisation and Technology
- Applicant MUST be an accredited, Public University / University of Technology based in South Africa
- Applicants MUST provide a valid tax clearance certificate
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
University Executives are required to submit the proposal/s on behalf of the HE Institution.
In all instances, the relevant designated and mandated contact person of the institution should authorise the proposal on behalf of the said Institution.
- Applications and other project related documents are to be submitted on BANKSETA templates, and as per the correct submission process.
- Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the application.
- Applications and queries must be sent via email to the Eastern Cape Regional Manager, Nobuzwe Mangcu at [email protected] and Busisiwe Nkosana at [email protected]
- Early submissions are encouraged; NO late submissions will be accepted.
- The Skills for Future Funding Window opens on Friday, 9th October 2020 and closes on Wednesday, 25th November 2020 at 16h30.
- Incomplete, unsigned application forms will be disqualified without further requests for outstanding information.
- Applicants must keep hardcopy, and electronic copy for their internal use and backup purposes.
- BANKSETA email capacity is 10 Mb. If applicants have a problem with email delivery, then break the email into parts and label accordingly.
You may also apply for:
The post BANKSETA: Learnership/Internship Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.