Company: Joburg Market
Job Title: Cleaner Supervisor
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 25 November 2020
Salary Range: R18,638.23 – R24, 531.45 plus benefits
Job Purpose: To supervise the day to day operations while ensuring that an effective and efficient system runs smoothly and timeously. You are responsible for coordinating the insourcing team and inspecting assigned areas to ensure that standards are met. As a Supervisor you will manage many priorities and demands and have the ability to solve problems and support staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and supervise the insourcing beneficiaries which includes daily operation of the team, work collocation, leave, training, performance and problem solving resolution.
- Implement and maintain an effective record keeping system
- Schedule and co-ordinate shifts
- Compile and submit reports
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Ensuring the highest level of service
- Maintains inventory of amenities, chemicals and other supplies to ensure items are in stock and reorders in timely manner
- Establish and/or implement operating procedures and standards
- To act as a bridge for effective communication between management and the insourcing beneficiaries
- To resolve the queries at the earliest so that the work proceeds without any interruption
- To handle the administrative functions like preparation of clock cards, reports, leave, overtime, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Grade 12
- To work as directed by the company
- To at all times be professionally attired to behave in a professional manner
- To provide support as when and where required to the relevant department in the company
How to Apply
Please Note all CV’s must have attached the following:
- Cover letter
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of supporting Qualifications
Please forward all applications to : [email protected]
If not contacted after 4 weeks of closing date, consider your CV as unsuccessful.
The post Joburg Market: Cleaner appeared first on Latest Jobs.