Job Title: Billings Clerk
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
The Billings Clerk is responsible for the capturing of all billing as well as the reconciliation
- Capturing of all billing to hospital patient for each patient.
- Accurate and timeous final billing via EDI of all medical aid patient accounts to medical aids ensuring
correct tariffs and billing codes are used.
- Final billing of all private accounts
- Monitoring ward stock and pharmacy billing
- Capture ward stock onto the Clinic Manager
- Assisting with file assessing
- Attending to all Billing queries
- Liaising with Case Management regarding final updates and correct LOS for all accounts
- Assist by ensuring that patients are discharged timeously once their approved authorized medical aid
days have been exhausted and or private patients have exhausted their pre-paid days.
- Adoc duties
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in a Billing or Pharmacy environment advantageous
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- Meeting of submission deadlines
- Experience on Clinic Manager will be advantageous
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to Natalie Starita –[email protected]
The post Netcare: General Worker/Learnership Opportunity appeared first on Online Jobs.